100% Safety Record!
How safe is paintball? We operate with the very best equipment to ensure that your paintball experience with us is the safest and most comfortable.
The safety of all players is paramount and we have taken every step possible to look after you and your guests. To ensure this, Delta Force Paintball implements the following precautions at every paintball centre:
- Instituted a policy of checking every player’s goggles before they enter the paintball game zones.
- Completely enclosed our base camps (safe zones) with high mesh safety netting.
- Prohibited any paintball gun from entering the base camp.
- Prohibited the lifting of goggles in the game zones. If a player lifts or removes their goggles in a game zone then they will be immediately excluded from the game zone and not permitted to play the rest of the session. We will not risk the safety of any player.
- Conduct ongoing training of our experienced paintball marshalling personnel.
- All pre-game safety speeches adhere to the Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- At Delta Force ‘head-shots’ do not count (this is to discourage players from shooting at one another’s heads).
Delta Force Paintball is a 5-star paintball company and this applies to all areas of our business. Our safety standards ensure that you and your group are well looked after and that you have a fun and enjoyable session.
On arrival all players will receive full head protection goggles, full length camouflage overalls and body armour. When out on the battlefield this equipment protects you from injury and provides you with added confidence to storm the pyramid and bring victory to your team.
For your complete safety all of our practices adhere to detailed health and safety risk assessments. Copies of these risk assessments are available on request.
To ensure the complete safety of all players, Delta Force managers, assistant mangers and senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications and many other senior staff have an ex-services background and hold similar qualifications.