Delta Force Paintball in Canberra has reopened!
After several months of isolation, compulsive hand hygiene, too much Uber Eats, new download records on Netflix and trying to get our paintball fix vicariously through the latest Call of Duty iteration we are excited to announce that our Canberra centre has officially reopened.
We welcomed our first paintball enthusiasts back to the centre after another lockdown. We were ‘tools down’ for a few months, and after this extended paintball-free period it felt fantastic to send some paintballs flying once more.
We consciously opted for a soft relaunch with extremely limited player numbers. It allowed us to rigorously run through all of our COVID-Safe systems and procedures that we have implemented to adapt to our new post-COVID reality.
Some of these key changes include:
• All Delta Force staff have successfully undergone an AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course before returning to work.
• Hand sanitiser is available and located at all key touch points throughout the centre. Upon arrival at the centre all staff and guests are required to sanitise their hands.
• Our equipment is cleaned in accordance with Government-lead directives. We have worked closely with our laundry provider and our chemicals/cleaning products supplier to ensure our cleaning procedures are robust and compliant.
• We have introduced allocated table seating for all groups and have socially distanced seating areas for all groups.
• We have adjusted our operational procedures to offer contactless payment, contactless collection of equipment and contactless paintball games. Sadly this means no celebratory high-fives but it is one of the necessary sacrifices.
• All guns, door handles and shared facilities such as shop counters are disinfected between every single game.
• We have reduced the number of people on site by operating with shorter, higher intensity days rather than exclusively day events. This means you get the same amount of paintball action but in less overall time, and it also means that social
distancing is significantly easier to achieve.
All of these changes (and more!) are in place to ensure we deliver the same world class paintball experience but with heightened safety and hygiene precautions. Our collective world has been turned upside down and we’re committed to building a better, safer paintball experience moving forward.
For those guests who had existing bookings postponed due to COVID-19 closures, we thank you for your patience during these trying times. We are now open for business and ready to host your next special event. Our phone lines are open with reduced operating hours and capacity – so please call us on 1300 769 223 or make a booking online.